The ear canal must be checked for any obstructions or inflamations, and the ear impression made by a professional person as per the instructions below:
1. Make complete impression of both ears using high viscosity silicone material.
2. On the impression please overfill the outer ear including cymbal, crus of helix and surrounding areas.
3. Each Impression needs to incorporate the full helix, crus of the helix, tragus and antitragu.
4. The impression must be taken past the second bend of the ear canal.
5. We will discard any Liquid or Powder type impression.
6. Our impression needs an open Mouth Type using a bite block to reduce jaw movement.
Download Ear Impression Guide and bring to the audiologist.