The ear canal must be checked for any obstructions or inflamations, and the ear impression made by a professional person as per the instructions below:
- Make complete impression of both ears using high viscosity silicone material.
- On the impression please overfill the outer ear including cymbal, crus of helix and surrounding areas.
- Each Impression needs to incorporate the full helix, crus of the helix, tragus and antitragu.
- The impression must be taken past the second bend of the ear canal.
- We will discard any Liquid or Powder type impression.
- Our impression needs an open Mouth Type preferably using a bite block to reduce jaw movement.
Download Ear Impression Guide and bring to the audiologist.
Please check out the Ordering page for more information about how to order ACS producsts.